Would you like to improve your health physically, mentally and emotionally?
Would you like to add something more meaningful to your fitness routine?
Join me for a regular yogasana practice and begin to make a positive difference in your life. Your posture will improve, along with breath control and your ability to calm your mind. You will gain strength, flexibility and stamina which will contribute to your overall physical health and wellbeing. When practised regularly you will become more capable to relax and cope with stress when it arises.
Give me 10 weeks of dedicated practice, 2-3 times per week and begin the new life you wish to live.
Term 2 2017: 18 April – 4 July (no class on ANZAC Day)
- 12–1pm Baby-Friendly Vinyasa Yoga at Belconnen Arts Centre
- 5:30–6:30pm Vinyasa Yoga for Power & Grace at Belconnen Arts Centre
- 6:30–7:30pm Beginners Yoga Series at Belconnen Arts Centre
Term 2 2017: 20 April – 6 July
- 12–1pm Lunchtime Vinyasa Yoga at Belconnen Arts Centre *No Class on 8 June
- 6-7pm Vinyasa Yoga for Power & Grace at Gungaderra Homestead
Term 2 2017: 23 April – 2 July
- 8–9am Vinyasa Yoga for Power & Grace at Belconnen Arts Centre
- 9–10am Family Yoga at Belconnen Arts Centre on these Sundays: 7 May, 21 May, 4 June, 18 June
Affordable & Flexible
Join at any time, classes are on continuous intake.
Try your first class for only $15. Afterwards individual classes are $20/class or purchase a 10-class pass for $150. 10-class passes are transferrable to all classes and are valid for 15 weeks. For an even better deal of $120 for a 10-class pass, take up the Yoga Habit Challenge.
Bookings are now required for all classes. Join at any time, classes are on continuous intake.Book Now
To make it easier to book in for classes, download the Mind Body App here.
For class descriptions, visit the Classes page.
I am also seeking private clients and small group classes.